Saturday, May 26, 2012

Entry way for the new condo

I've been going crazy thinking about how to make the entry way to the new condo more appealing. It's not big so I cant do a console table or even a chair and right when you enter it's the living room and dining room. I dont really like that because I want people to take off their coats and shoes and then make their "grande" entrances rather than being subjugated to everyone's stares while they fumble with their coats and boots. As well, i want the entry way to serve many storage functions for; shoes, coats, socks (yes, everyone's socks can go together), umbrellas, keys, hats, sunglasses, extra household items, vacuum, baby stroller, plus I wanta place for people to sit when they are putting on their shoes. I kknow that sounds like a lot but I have found a few really good inspirations online. Some seem affordable, and others are just nice to dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment